#Bahan cetak stiker label Coated Paper(Chromo) / Bahan Plastik(Vynil) Putih/ Tranparant
Sarana / alat promosi barang, jasa dan lain-lain, yang terbuat dari kertas yang dimana di dalamnya terdapat sejumlah informasi dan juga penawaran mengenai jasa atau produk tersebut yang dikemas / didesign sebaik mungkin sesuai dengan karakter & kriteria product/ jasa yang akan dipromosikan.
Berikut Sample sample Brosur dengan Ukuran & Design seperti pada umumnya
Cetakprint Tangerang siap memenuhi kebutuhan promosi Perusahaan / dengan souvenir berkualitas dengan harga yang terjangkau & bersaing. Kami berpengalaman dalam menghasilkan berbagai produk-produk Promosi seperti Agenda kerja, Pulpen , Card Holder,Tumbler dll
Huruf timbul/Letter sign adalah media promosi suatu perusahaan baik berupa tulisan atau logo unik yg mempunyai tujuan untuk menarik perhatian orang – orang sekitar yang melihatnya, Biasanya media promosi ini terbuat dari bahan acrylic / Galvanis / Steinless
Huruf timbul /Letter Sign juga dapat meningkatkan eksistensi pemilik brand/Product
10 Best Quotes about Creativity
1. “If you want creative workers, give them enough time to play.” – John Cleese
2. “Creativity starts when you cut a zero from your budget.” -Jaime Lerner
3. “Creativity is knowing how to hide your sources” – Albert Einstein
4. “The best way to have a good idea is to have a lot of ideas.”- Dr. Linus Pauling
5. “The essential part of creativity is not being afraid to fail.” – Edwin H. Land
6. “Anyone can look for fashion in a boutique or history in a museum. The creative explorer looks for history in a hardware store and fashion in an airport.” – Robert Wieder
7. “From 30,000 feet, creating looks like art. From ground level, it’s a to-do list.” – Ben Arment
8. “When you ask creative people how they did something, they feel a little guilty because they didn’t really do it, they just saw something.”…
Lihat pos aslinya 42 kata lagi
Round corner full color business card is the fashion
Lately, there is more customer requesting for this rounded-corner-business, I found this type of business card in a very fashioned way, elegant and eye-catching!
With extra $20-30 on top of the regular business card, this is a good investment to promote yourself or your business in my point of view.
And yes, I help you to design/re-design (actually I provide different design to meet the needs).
Email me: email@example.com
Approaching the Future: 64 Things You Need to Know Now For Then by Ben Hammersley
“Ben Hammersley is a contributing editor for UK’s Wired magazine, he is involved in many EU and UK tech conferences and commissions. Approaching the Future is Hammersley’s 64 chapter primer on what you need to know to understand the 21st century. It’s a really fun read and can be very eye opening at times, but the real subtitle should have been, “Everything I learned About the 21st Century I Learned From A Neal Stephenson Novel.” I really enjoyed it, and I highly recommend it.”
The R. Crumb Handbook by Stephen Poplaski
“Stephen Poplaski also did the R. Crumb Coffee Table Book which is awesome but huge. This book (which is smaller) is like one prolonged interview with Crumb and probably the closest thing to an autobiography we are going to get. It’s filled…
Lihat pos aslinya 243 kata lagi
With all the requests to see the Atlanta Tech Village I’ve found self-service calendar scheduling invaluable. For a couple years I had Tungle.me, which worked great, but after they announced the service was shutting down, I hadn’t spent time looking for a replacement. ScheduleOnce was recommended as an alternative and it’s been great.
Here are a few notes about self-service calendar scheduling:
- Attach the service to your Google Calendar so that it has your real-time availability
- Configure the days of the week and the hours of the day you want made available (e.g. I do Monday – Friday 10:30am – 4pm so that I have time in the morning and late afternoon that aren’t scheduled)
- Make sure any standard repeating events, like a Monday morning sprint review, are on your Google Calendar so that they show up as busy when someone is scheduling a time with you
- Consider putting the…
Lihat pos aslinya 70 kata lagi
I’ve thought of you often today.
As I walk along the beach
The serenity of the setting sun
Gives way to more thoughts.
Everywhere I look
I see your face
I hear your laughter
The passion for life in your voice.
I smile as memories
Of our moments together
Dance in my mind
I miss you
I wonder what you are doing
What you are thinking at this moment.
Do you know
You have brought to me?
Unless it is a feeling we share.
The sound of a ship’s horn
Brings me back to reality
I look out at the sea
It is calm
I think of you
And wish you were here.
© Dick Trammell
Sullivan’s Island 1988